Aug 17, 2010

Justin Bieber and Proactiv - Another celebrity endorsement!!

I just read in Acne.About.com that Justin Bieber is the new face of Proactiv.  They are even giving away a free Justin Bieber poster with the Proactiv Plus for Teens.

Here's what Angela Palmer has to say:

I'll give Proactiv credit, they've done a great job getting big celebrities to endorse their product, and this may be why Proactiv is so popular. But Proactiv isn't the only 3-step acne treatment option available.

If you stop by your local drugstore you'll find there are many complete acne skin care systems on the market. These won't come with a free Justin Bieber poster, though, (which is either a good thing or bad, depending on your point of view.)

I know that my daughter would stay away from this at all costs, but then she's almost 16, not 11.  

At the risk of offending all those older teens who don't like Justin Bieber, here's his video.

I know that my daughter would stay away from this at all costs, but then she's almost 16, not 11.  

Check out other tips about acne skin care at Makeup for Acne.

- Sharyn 

Posted via email from Makeup for Acne

No comments:

Post a Comment